Peace Covering - Organic Sunset (2 in 1 pack)
Our masks are lab tested routinely for their filtration efficiency and score very high.
Ships in 1-2 days
These items cannot be returned or canceled.
KES Peace Face Covering
All silk components use only 100% elongated fibre Mulberry Silk Charmeuse.
Organically dyed by local artisan Cara Marie Piazza with natural dyes
Uniquely dyed, one of a kind, shades could vary.
Adult size measures as 6.5" across the top, 5.25" across the bottom, and 4.5” from top to bottom.
Pack of 2 Coverings
These are sustainable, washable protective face coverings. Features secure elastic ear straps.
Layers 1 & 2: 100% silk charmeuse (19mm)
One size fits all
- Elastic ear straps fit to any head size. Covering fabric covers the nose, mouth, cheeks, and chin completely.
Elastic ear straps
- Fastens easily, allows for effortless usage.
- Due to the tie dye process, the width of the elastic straps are 1/4"
- We offer a discreet interior pocket for optional filter inserts.
Reusable, breathable material
- Offered in multiple layers of reusable, washable, soft biodegradable materials that provide protection and breathability. Premium quality of material that is soft on the skin and designed for repeated, long term use, and all day comfort.
Once the covering is soiled, you should remove the face covering, and hand-wash the covering in warm water, minimum of 80F (27C) and detergent, then hang to dry. For machine wash use the delicate cycle, then hang to dry as well. Wash your hands after handling the used covering.
How does clothing promote wellness? This is the central consideration of our new mini collection of organically-dyed silk garments.
In addition to being luxuriously soft, natural silks boost our health and beauty by relieving irritation, reducing allergens, and keeping moisture close to the skin to create an effortless, youthful glow.
Similarly, organic dyes are historically thought to have healing properties that enhance our overall well-being. Natural dyes are anti-microbial, non-toxic, and non-allergenic. They also offer skin moisturizing, anti-aging, and UV-protective properties.
For centuries, organic dyes have been used to imbue garments with rich, earthy hues. These natural tones are an essential element of our collective ecological and cultural history. Because of their natural derivation, organic dyes are inherently pleasing to the eye, complement every skin tone, and evoke within us a deep connection to the earth.