KES The Dreamer Face Covering - Organic Sunset
Ships in 1-2 days
In collaboration with Cara Marie Piazza, these face masks are organically dyed in Madder Roots, Red Cabbage, Soda Ash & Lemon Salts.
These items cannot be returned or canceled.
An extra long, wide scarf made in luxurious silk for an elevated look as we adjust to the new world. Fastens with ribbons wrapped around the neck; accessorize by tying them into a bow.
Uniquely dyed, one of a kind, shades could vary.
All silk components use only 100% elongated fibre Mulberry Silk Charmeuse.
Composed of long and smooth natural fibers tightly woven together, silk maintains your skin's moisture and is better tolerated than other fabrics by people with sensitive skin.
Dimensions: Original 5.25"x8.25"
These are sustainable, washable protective face coverings.
Layers 1 & 2: 100% silk charmeuse (19mm)
One size fits all
- Tie straps custom fit to any adults head size. Mask fabric covers the nose, mouth, cheeks, and chin completely.
- All in one tie straps will not cause pressure on the ears and face. Fastens with one closed loop at the top of the head and adjustable drawstrings to tie around the neck. Allows for effortless usage, maximum comfort, close fit, and adjustability.
- We offer a discreet interior pocket for optional filter inserts.
Reusable, breathable material
- Offered in multiple layers of reusable, washable, soft biodegradable materials that provide protection and breathability. Premium quality of material that is soft on the skin and designed for repeated, long term use, and all day comfort.
How to wear —
- We suggest starting with pulling on the top loop to fit around the head and above the ears.
- Once the fabric covers you nose and chin, pull the loose strings to gather the rushing of the side tunnels on the covering
- Finally, tie the loose straps securely around the back of your neck for maximum safety.
Once the covering is soiled, you should remove the face covering, and hand-wash the covering in warm water, minimum of 80F (27C) and detergent, then hang to dry. For machine wash use the delicate cycle, then hang to dry as well. Wash your hands after handling the used covering.