KES Introduction Set - Natural Silk Set (2 in 1)
Fulfilled in 1-2 Days
These items cannot be returned or canceled
The Introduction Set, inspired by your requests.
This set includes two of our top face covering styles, The Original with adjustable drawstrings and The Peace Coverings with elastic ear loops. Made for you to try and find a style that best suits you.
All silk components use only 100% elongated fibre Mulberry Silk Charmeuse.
Additionally, because it is composed of long, smooth, natural fibers tightly woven together, silk helps decrease skin's loss of moisture and is better tolerated than other fabrics by people with sensitive skin
All Peace masks are one size. This size measures as 6.5" across the top, 5.25" across the bottom, and 5” from top to bottom.
These are sustainable, washable protective face coverings which have the potential to prevent the entry of airborne particles.
Layers 1 & 2: 100% silk charmeuse (19mm)
One size fits all
- Tie straps custom fit to any adults head size. Covering fabric covers the nose, mouth, cheeks, and chin completely.
- All in one tie straps will not cause pressure on the ears and face. Fastens with one closed loop at the top of the head and adjustable drawstrings to tie around the neck. Allows for effortless usage, maximum comfort, close fit, and adjustability
Elastic ear straps
- Fastens easily, allows for effortless usage.
- We offer a discreet interior pocket for optional filter inserts.
Reusable, breathable material
- Offered in multiple layers of reusable, washable, soft biodegradable materials that provide protection and breathability. Premium quality of material that is soft on the skin and designed for repeated, long term use, and all day comfort.
How to wear —
- We suggest starting with pulling on the top loop to fit around the head and above the ears.
- Once the fabric covers you nose and chin, pull the loose strings to gather the rushing of the side tunnels on the covering
- Finally, tie the loose straps securely around the back of your neck for maximum safety.
Once the covering is soiled, you should remove the face covering, and hand-wash the covering in warm water, minimum of 80F (27C) and detergent, then hang to dry. For machine wash use the delicate cycle, then hang to dry as well. Wash your hands after handling the used covering.