Peace Covering - UWS Travel Bundle
Our masks are lab tested routinely for their filtration efficiency and score very high.
Ships in 1-2 days
These items cannot be returned or canceled
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: 5 pack, Large Pouch, 10 Filters
5 in 1 Pack Peace Covering: Amethyst, Midnight, Quartz Tie Dye, Chestnut, Black Silk
Large Silk Black Pouch
10 Disposable Filters
All silk components use only 100% elongated fibre Mulberry Silk Charmeuse.
Additionally, because it is composed of long, smooth, natural fibers tightly woven together, silk helps decrease skin's loss of moisture and is better tolerated than other fabrics by people with sensitive skin
All Peace masks are one size. This size measures as 6.5" across the top, 5.25" across the bottom, and 5” from top to bottom.
Pack of 5 Face Coverings
These are sustainable, washable protective face coverings. Features secure elastic ear straps
Layer 1 & 2: 100% silk charmeuse (19mm)
One size fits all
- Elastic ear straps fit to any head size. Covering fabric covers the nose, mouth, cheeks, and chin completely.
Elastic ear straps
- Fastens easily, allows for effortless usage.
- We offer a discreet interior pocket for optional filter inserts.
Reusable, breathable material
- Offered in multiple layers of reusable, washable, soft biodegradable materials that provide protection and breathability. Premium quality of material that is soft on the skin and designed for repeated, long term use, and all day comfort.
Cut to fit the inner layers of our washable silk and cotton face coverings, these filters offer extra protection from airborne particles. Each filter is single-use and to be disposed of afterward.
- 10 filters per pack
- This size is recommended to be used with our peace mask
Made from 2 materials, we found a happy medium for protecting you from the virus and being able to breathe easily
External layer 1&3: 1.0 oz non woven polypropylene
Inner layer 2: 100% Virgin Polypropylene, Statically Charged & Melt-blown
(internal filtration media) with a filtration grade of BFE95
- 1st material: This is the most crucial part of the filter. It is a BFE95 at .3 microns, Nonwoven, statically charged, meltblown polypropylene. The material is made in America and tested by Nelson Labs. They are the most reputable testing facility in the PPE/medical industry. This material is a must to filter out the virus.
- 2nd material: This is a spunbond nonwoven polypropylene, which is hydrophobic (repels water) and used in isolation gowns. This is used commonly as the external material in 3-ply surgical masks and N95 masks. This material is mostly to hold the filtration fabric together but does provide additional filtration